Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've now officially been here over a year now and I must admit, I still love it. We all have our days here and there but all in all it's been a fun ride. Pulling shots still have that element of excitment and the novelty certianly has not worn off yet. The owners are sitting around enjoying some wine while I blog away. I put on some Beastie Boys for them to jam on but I don't know if they're paying attention. That's one of the things I enjoy the most about working here. Anytime anything gets me down I just go on the playlist and rock out to just about anything I please. Music should not be taken for granted and we all appreciate that.

My favorite Mercury moment so far has to be at our Christmas party. I have so much respect for James especially after our drunken dance party outside Morning Glory at 3am. How many people can say their bosses party harder than anyone else they know?

Cheers to everyone I work with and our fab bossmen crew. You guys sure know how to live.

a

No comments: