Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are coming at you from a wireless keyboard! Wireless ! Keybooard ! ! ! Nice huh? Today's hot topics include:
-living in a post apocalyptic wasteland
-espresso skate video
-pulling shots with our eyes closed
-glimmering spokes on bikes
-free shirt that may be too small for me
If you are interested in any of these things, you might want to look at the picture below:


HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?
OH DO YOU LIKE ORANGES? EXCUSE ME, PAL. i DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE IN A POSITION TO CALL THE SHOTS HERE!


ANYWAY, NOW THAT I HAVE ACHIEVED SOME LEVEL OF FEROCITY I AM CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THAT I AM PULLING MAD-BANGER SHOTS TODAY SO COME ON DOWN AND LET ME SELL YOU SOME OF THE GOOD SHIT!!!

-MATT

here's alex:

In regards to:

'living in a post-apocalyptic world'
- What would your parents do? Would you be with them? Or leave them to fend for themselves? Are jet-pack gangs a good idea?

'espresso skate videos' - Dumbest thing ever?

'pulling shots with your eyes closed'- Really? I mean, REALLY?

'glimmering spokes on bikes'- I'm just not getting my hopes up yet. Not until I ride to work in cut-offs.

'free t-shirt that may be too small for Davey'- No one needs that.


And see-ya.

No comments: