Thursday, July 30, 2009

K FOLKS, HERE IT IS. THIS IS THE MERCURY BLOG AND SO UHHHHH, MERCURY UMMM...

EMPLOYEES WRITE ON IT.
WE ARE REQUIRED TO.
BY LAW.
BY VIRTUE OF US WORKING HERE.
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A HIGHER POWER- ROBOCOP.


"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR BLOG/WORK ESTABLISHMENT: ADDY

Well, that Matt is a tough act to follow... So I'm the newest member of the blogging team, Addy... Adrien. I have been informed that without the production of this blog, I lose my job. So here I am, enjoying the breeze of the fan that is the extent of our air conditioning in this fine establishment.
Today, I spent my afternoon on my hands and knees organizing beneath the counter (you guys don't even want to know...), but my hopes are high that after this I can steam some dish soap water!! This is what it takes, boys and girls, to achieve status in the Barista world.
On the bright side, through the blood-drawing, blister-causing hazing, I get to enjoy the finest espresso money can buy. Take it from me, I don't even really work here!

No comments: