Friday, October 13, 2006

A-mo here once again. Fall got scared off by old man winter a little early this year so we're left freezing our buns. But the coffee's hot. The freezing rain this afternoon was not something pleasant to ride through. But the coffee's red hot. Something about the cold makes me want to get a tattoo though. I can't explain it, I just heed it's call. FYI: the numbers "888" translated into chinese is pronounced "baat, baat, baat" which sounds close to the word for luck which is "faat". They consider it a very lucky number so three of them in conjunction is considered VERY lucky. There's a lot of cell phone numbers with three eights owned by chinese folk you can bet on that. Anyhoo, enough of the culture lesson, I'm feeling bold so I'm going to get it tattooed on my arm. Just working my way up to the 'big one'. More updates to come. I know you care. Kisses.

A-mo-tron-o-matic-al

No comments: