Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh what to report today...hmm...hmmm...uh huh... See? THis is what happens when I have to blog a lot. I run out of things to say. Then I start rambling like this. And I go off on tangents on things people don't care about. I start to wonder, "Who am I? What am I doing? Where am I going?" No one needs to read about my existential cosmic angst. I'm sure everyone has their own questions and don't really need to hear someone ask them out loud. That's just being flakey. But here we are again, dear reader. We've three brownies wondering about their purpose in life. Come on down and give them an answer. I could give them an easy way out but then my tummy might hurt. Oh right, by the way, congrats to Doug who'll be walking down the old dusty trail. I mean he's getting married. Way to go buddy. I'm sure you'll make Ben Sherman look goooood. Go easy on him Laurie, he's got a espresso bar to run.

Alex

No comments: