Monday, April 23, 2007

Salutations,

Well, it's the beginning of another week here at the Merc AND BOY is this place hopping. Matt and I both feel like we got caught with one foot off the Merry-go-round today. That being said, please feel free to hop on into Mercury and try an ICED beverage (we have ICE)! Ice is a marvellous state of matter and anyone who has read Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 100 Hundred Years of Solitude knows exactly what I'm talking about. How would you react to your first encounter with ice? What would you think? How would you feel? Discuss! Shucks look at me I'm rambling again. Some of you might be interested to know that we're spinning some classic Pixies tunes at the moment. Others might be excited to hear that Vicki baked croissants today and will hopefully will gives us all a repeat performance for tomorrow.
- "Spring has Sprung" said the Walrus. "Don't Jump the gun" said the carpenter. "Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger" said I.
-Adrian

No comments: