Thursday, September 04, 2008

Greetings from the future.
Right now its 12 30 Toronto time... But its 6 30 in the future! the Berlin future that is. Good time for a coffee i bet. I myself have had a coffee...a whole pot. Well really two pots...but whos counting? Sorry to disapoint, but the future isnt all its cracked up to be. No sexy robots to do your dishes (just sexy bergs). No space age silver suits...unless you count the outfit i had on last night...
Well count it down cause Miss Alice Berg has to be making her way back to the Big Smoke pretty soon. Hitting of Leipzig and frankfurt and then...you got it...Mercury!!

what!?!

man, I was going to post a photo to sum up my trip...but it wont let me. figures. well you just have to imagine what it looks like yourself.
and yes Tran...i am wearing clothes!
over and out Merc-ers

No comments: