Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If you haven't yet seen the artistic talent that has been displayed in the front window at Mercury on Main st, quite frankly I feel sorry for you. Young Matt drew a spectacular killer snowman destroying a city early this month, and then after someone washed the window for no good reason, I replaced it with a delightful array of mystical creatures and magical scenery. If you haven't met me, my name is Tina and I started working at Merc about 3 weeks ago. ANYWAYS,
I got thinking on this dreary Tuesday afternoon as I was looking at the window, that not only am I an exceptional artist, but seeing as halloween is creeping up, I could also kick Matt Davey's ass in a pumpkin carving competition. So Matt listen up, I challenge you to a jack o lantern comp. If you accept we can make further arrangements regarding a time and place, as well as who should judge. I will be awaiting your reply.
Sincerely,
Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GOING DOWN!