Friday, February 27, 2009



Hey.
It's friday night.
It feels like the surface of the moon down here at mercury on queen street.
Cold.
Desolate.
Devoid of any life.
What are you, as a customer, a regular, an astronaut going to do to rectify this?
This is a problem. Don't tell anyone. But I have just found a way to freeze-dry espresso. One catch- it comes in a tic-tac container and tastes like oranges.
Are you in?
Bring me a sandwich.
Just kidding, I have no need for a sandwich.
Here's something for you to gawk at:


Yah!
mercury fun club!!!
Peace guys!

lethargic peace!

goodbye!
sayonara!

matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i just have to tell you, one of you made me the most amazing latte of my life last week, and i've been fantasizing about it ever since.
so, thank you for filling my brain with distracting thoughts of espresso and milk and tastiness.
i really do appreciate it. : )

Anonymous said...

yeahuhuhuhuhh!