Thursday, August 31, 2006

Whew this is my first blog...gosh I'm a little nervous; I'm not used to speaking in front of an audiance - especially one as attractive as yours - so please excuse me whilst I compose myself. Where to begin? What to say? ahh!! Please one at a time. Let's start with an introduction; My name is Adrian - some of you I know, some of you know me; the rest of you will have to settle with being the friends I haven't met YET. It's been a good day - a busy day. We're serving up some delicious vegan banana loaves - I haven't had an opportunity to try them yet but they smell as good as they look. The music has been leaning a little towards the mellow side today on account of Matthew and I failing to mentally leave our beds this morning...so be nice and stay in touch.

No comments: