Thursday, May 17, 2007



Long time no blog!
Well... Things have been a bit crazy here... We are almost done the renovation work... a few lights and new windows, and we are set. Come take a look (if you have not been in already).
Oh! we also have some new staff members! Amber (watch out for your bikes...i hear she likes to take them on joy rides), Sasha (cute in a high school mod kinda way), and Ben (cute in a super eco friendly kinda way). They are all really super cool and fun, so come in and say hi to them.
We again have the Kid-O as the feature espresso. Those who like it, like it a lot. I am one of "those" who likes it. We also have the harrar on tap..um..i mean bar...umm...well anyway, that one great too.
I have been here a long time and I think I'm going to OD on coffee... i guess that's what the picture is all about. If I were a man in a yellow shirt...it would be me.
Well that's all the news that's fit to print/ I can't go on like this for much longer.
See you all soon.
-a L i C e
that's how i roll

1 comment:

BeeRich said...

need gum.