Tuesday, July 03, 2007


I'm not trying to get your hopes up... we will not at any point be serving hot dogs, hot doug's, or beef patties.. but I thought I would share this image with you. If ever you find yourself in Chicago I say go to Hot Doug's The Sausage Superstore and
Encased Meat Emporium
and pick up a real one.

Matthew and I are working today, and then in comes eve for the night shift... so if you feel like chillin' out... just saying.

A bunch of us went out to see the Final Fantasy/ Do Make Say Think show Sunday night. It was really Rad! It was quite windy, but I think the wind made the show sound even better. I also have to point out that our little buddy Sasha might know everyone in the world! ok, maybe not the world... but he sure does know a lot of people. If you want to make the long list of people who know Sasha come on into Mercury.

That's how I roll
- Ali bear and M dog

No comments: