Sunday, September 03, 2006

I growl, I bark, and I chase cars. No, I'm not a dog but I sure feel like I'm being treated like one when I see drivers zipping around with their cellphones stuck to the side of their faces like a bad growth, with little if any regard for cyclists. It scares me the number of times I observe a driver who has no clue of his surroundings and I bare witness to multiple "almost" incidents on my way to work from the Annex. Fight fire with fire? Hell no,it just doesn't work that way. I just want to make to work alive.
If you can make it down here tomorrow before it runs out, we still have our weekend feature: Sumatra Gayo Mountian. I like it as an espresso; a fruity, smooth finish with enough caffine to help me pedal past trouble in the big city. Remember the cyclists. Don't be a douche. Woof.

a

No comments: