Sunday, July 13, 2008

About a year ago I was going around Leslieville postering for the Fringe Fest when I happened upon a little espresso bar on the South side of Queen at Morse. While I intended only to find a place in there for a poster, what I really found was a place for me.
Getting to know everyone here at Mercury (not to mention the coffee, which seems also to have it's own personalities) has been a wonderful part of my life. So much so, that I decided to stay awhile. So next time you visit Merc@Main, don't be surprised to see me behind the counter.
If, by chance, you haven't yet gotten a chance to visit Mercury East, this is your perfect excuse! Whether you come to sample the pressed coffee (available in the mornings from 7-10), or to meet that friend who you always mean to see (but don't because they live all the way in the East end), or just to tease the noob, we're happy to have you.
Cheers, Hannah

No comments: