Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'll ask you this...
what is it like to be Alice Berg in Berlin?
I feel that only one person could answer that question... and that person is me.
HI GUYS! HI MERC STAFF! HI MERC REGS! HEY THERE ALL YOU BEAUYIFUL PEOPLE!
So i have to get this out of the way... I miss the coffee. i REALLY miss the coffee. I'm not saying that i havent had a good cup (there have been a few) but i miss my mercury.
Berlin is amazing. I'm here for the next few weeks hanging out with friends and my twin brother.
To be honest i have no idea how you kids are cause the blog hasnt filled me in. so here it is, my plea, start writing blogs!
So I guess i should keep my blog post PG 13.... so ill just put a * to keep it short and sweet
i have been going out all the time. Last night we ended up at this sorta underground club and didnt make it home before the sun.*
I had an amazing time in London. I went to sports day (really an event that all jobs should have). It was a day put on for my friends office- the idea is that you go to this big park and play games like football and tug of war. But really you go to drink. My sports day was a 12 hour marathon where i kept up my drinking with 5 british guys.** All i can say is this- naw...maybe i can't say anything.***********
Paris was beautiful. I met up with our merc friends Aaron and Craig for a few hours. So nice to see them (you guys are really amazing. so nice to meet up in paris!). I spent lots of time walking around, drinking a beer and reading in parks.
Then came Vienna. Rain. So much rain.
And then prague... really old, really beautiful.
And now its Berlin for a while.
Adrian- sorry i have yet to take a photo with batman. I'll make sure to take him out tonight.
Ok...well hope you are all doing well. D.H and L.M.D... I miss my kittens.
I'll try to keep you in the loop, please do the same.
So to all the merc- ers....
Hi from Berlin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, WOW.
DH AND LMD! WOW I LIKE HOW LMD IS SO CLOSE TO WMD! DH IS LIKE DT WHICH WOULD BE DOUBLE TROUBLE...
WHICH WE ARE.
LOOK.
OUT.

BeeRich said...

Hi from Rich in Van. Tomorrow Calgaria. Then TDot Wednesday. Been out here (Kelowna, Van, Duncan, Victoria, Ucluelet, Tofino, Van) for 5.5 weeks, keen on getting home. Miss the coffee.

Vangcougar can be dreary, I tell ya.

See you rainy kids soon. Weather out here has been just fine.