Sunday, December 09, 2007

________________________________
Hey Alex I like your sweater!
________________________________
It's not a sweater alice... I'm not wearing clothes
________________________________

Word on the street.

If you like these two handsome sheep you should stop by and check out the ones on Alice shirt. No I'm not talking about her "sweater cows" but the wonderful patterns on her actual wool sweater! It's my favorite Berg garment. On a day like today I love seeing people in their colourful, crazy sweaters. Warm sweaters are very comforting on a day like today and also very necessary, kind of like cappuccino, or a latte. Perhaps a hot apple cider is your cashmere? Or a press of Los Delirios is your cardigan?

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. Zing-zang zoo zoo.

No comments: