Monday, April 14, 2008





























Neil is going to see MAN MAN tonight. You got it Pontiac, guy guy the band. I will not be attending the festivities; therefore, I do not need to better acquaint myself with their sound. I have changed the tunes to The Smiths. Then i found this amusing little number to your left...and thought "yeah, yeah, that right baby. I'm going with it!"

We still are doing a good job of keeping beans on the shelves despite the fact that a weekend has come and gone. If you're feeling a bit adventurous you might want to try the Millers Blend the next time you come in. It was developed as a tribute blend for the man who taught the intelli guys how to roast. So how bad could it be? answer, none. It just can't go wrong.

Well happy Hunting as they say in French.

No comments: