Wednesday, April 16, 2008


This is really hard. This is probably my 15th time starting off this entry just because I'm so indecisive about what to blog about. I guess I will keep it short and concise as it would be pretty hard to follow the previous post with an amazing spectacle (I added a picture of a snarling wolf, is that okay?). I'm new and I just started working at five p.m. My name is Matthew Davey and I like old films from the 50s and 60s, garage/weird punk and all the wonderful noises and bloops that span the experimental 'genre'. My family thinks I'm strange because my shoes aren't brown. This is actually my first time on a computer in a week or so because my hard-drive crashed (saddest day ever) and I lost everything. Come see me and say hello and stuff! Alright, that's it!

No comments: