Saturday, February 09, 2008


It's SATUR-YAY!
smoky, chocolaty, rich and smooth... oh no I'm not talking about one of my many suiters, I'm talking about the FEATURE LATTE! It's 'big league' as a latte, and makes a pretty good shot 'straight up' if you're into that sort of thing.

It's a bit gloomy out there in the streets(-3 points)... but I assure you it's warm(1 point) and dry(2 points) in here. Plus we have the clash (10 points), Adrian (-1point...just kidding...3 points), and bags and bags and cup and cups of coffee (pointless...or priceless...but priceless in the point kinda way..you know what I'm saying).
So there it is
Outside on the streets/anywhere that isn't here= -68points
Mercury= one million points

The math doesn't lie!
Come support the little guy!

PS. A point in every direction is the same as no point at all. Fact.

No comments: